Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tickle Party

I can never get enough of Whit laughing. Whit loves it when Jake tickles him. They are so cute when they play together, no wonder he's a Daddy's Boy.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Hey, he is getting so big... no longer a baby, he is such a little boy! And your "baby bump" is so adorable. I miss you!

Mother Teresa said...

This makes me miss you all even more. Whit is growing so fast, and when the baby gets here . . . he'll seem really grown up. I really miss you all.

Lauren said...

How cute! I love his little laugh. I can never get enough of hearing my kid's laughs...priceless huh?! We miss ya.

The Beckstrands said...

That is so cute! You guys seem like you are having such a great time! I guess I haven't looked at blogs for a while- I just saw that you are pregnant again! That's so exciting! Congrats!!! You look great!!

Dustin AND Chelsie said...

Hey! Whit is such a big boy now! You wait, when that baby comes it will be so wierd to change his bum and then change hers! Thats when I knew Kynlie was huge! I miss you guys! Tell Jake we say Hi. And keep in touch... I'm right behind you with my babybump! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Cute video!
Yeah I did take the sunset pic. I took so many cool shots that trip. I LOVE our new camera!!
So when will I see you next? Im sad I wont get to meet baby girl until she's who knows how old!

HaverTales said...

Oh that belly laugh is so cute! Are you going to Salt Lake for the holidays at all?