Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mommy Time!

Sunday after dinner is such a fun time to play and spend good family time together. After being in nursery, Whit loves to sing songs and especially do Ring around the Rosey.
He was in such a big kissing mood I guess, everytime we sat down he wanted to just give me hugs and kisses. Thanks Whit, I Love You Too!
Once we do ring around the roses one time, it never ends. Whit wants to do it over and over agian. His favorite part is "All fall Down" and he jumps and lands on his bum so hard. I think we only did it once together, and then he made dad get up and do it with us. The whole time he just sings, "Pompeda, pompeda, down! to the tune of the song. I'm not really sure how he got that.


1 comment:

Aly said...

I know the feeling. You just love it when they want to just play and be with you! At least for me, it is unusual when nate is around because Treyton LOVES to be with his dad.