Friday, September 5, 2008

Swings

These pictures I took and wanted to post at the beginning of the summer and it never happened so how about now? Whit hasn't been in his swing for a long time, but one day he decided he wanted to get in. He climbed in there all by himself with the tray on, I came in to check on him in his room and he was just hanging out....

And then a couple days later he got in again I left him alone in there for a minute and came back and he was fast asleep! Sorry Whit, when we moved it got taken down and now its not going to be put back until the baby gets here. Oh yeah, and his poor face- he was running down the hall then tripped and hit the recliner with his eye, and then later triped outside and got a fat lip! I guess that just means he a boy.

1 comment:

Mother Teresa said...

poor little guy! He better come and stay with Grammy for a while; I'm sure West won't knock him over or chew on him any worse than he does the kittens or cousins . . . or me.
Jake, I can't believe you're actually cutting Whits' hair. Do you want to borrow the perm rods too? He sure is getting big, I guess he just wanted to reminisce the good times in his swing before he has to pass it on to his new sister.