Friday, September 5, 2008

More Awesome Hair

We gave Whit another hair cut a little while ago, but I had to show some pictures from before we cut it. It was so long... It made a really good soapy mohawk though.
I just love his little cheeks in this picture.
This is during his hair cut, Daddy did a really good job, a lot better than I would have done.
This was the only after picture I have of his hair, you can't really tell but it is a lot shorter. We had just gotten home from the gym and I guess Whit was interested in what I was listening to.

5 comments:

Ken, Kendra, & Kyson Nhep said...

Yes, I absolutely love motherhood! Congrats on your upcoming baby too-- how is your pregnancy going so far?

HaverTales said...

Marci, I loved your babystrology thing! I put one on my blog too! When are you due? I'm due Feb 26th, so you much be like Jan 25th(ish)?

HaverTales said...

Ok so I can't add....

Karlee Turner said...

Whit is so stinkin adorable!! Now while we love to see pics of him...I also want to see you in some! Show me the belly :)

Lauren said...

Okay that pic with the ipod is too adorable! The face....too cute!