Monday, September 8, 2008

I Love the Beach!

I talked Jake into taking me down to the Beach. And I just loved it! Thanks Sweetheart! I was worried a little at first... We were only about 9 miles from the beach and we stopped to get some lunch and it started pouring rain on us. But we changed into our swimsuits anyway and drove to the beach. After a few miles, it stopped raining and it was the most perfect day. We played in the sand and waves. Jake and Whit dug a whole in the sand to make a lttle swimming pool and the kids loved it. After our fun day at the beach, we stopped at the outlet mall on our way home and did some fun shopping. I guess now its back to school.




We went with some friends, this is Emily, Sara and I playing in the waves!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the beach-how fun! It looks cold though? Probably compared to the desert...but not there huh?

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Mouse- I'm so glad you said hi! (no one probably calls you mouse anymore but when you commented that was the first thing I thought.) Your expecting a little girl?? that is so AWESOME!! how exciting and fun for you. I'm glad you said hi and updated your blog. I guess we all go on spurts where we don't post. I might be in one of those. or something exciting could actually happen this weekend and I could post something. We'll have to see. Anyway. Love you blog and your little boy is the cutest thing!

Aly said...

I love the picture of you three girls in there. So cute. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Oh, and I got your blog from Heather's. Hope that's okay!

Katie said...

Yay for the beach! Andrew and I are going to hit that up in the near future before it gets cold! I hear we have a little bit of time. Thanks for keeping me in the loop about scraps! That was really fun at your house the other week!

Lauren said...

Congrats on being Prego! I think having 2 kids is a lot of fun. You'll have a blast! Do you know what your having yet???