Monday, September 8, 2008

Going on 23 Weeks!


Well, here you go everyone. My belly is growing. I really think I am popping out faster than the first time.
My favorite part of this picture is Whit. Can you find him? He's probably just wondering "What in the world I'm doing!" But he doesn't care, he loves to play in the bathroom anytime I let him.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

You are such a cute prego person...not fair! :) I love little Whit looking from the side!love ya
Lauren

Karlee Turner said...

Thanks Marc! You are so cute! I hope I'm that cute when I'm prego! I also love Whit's little head poking out in the corner...so cute!

Lyndsay said...

I love your blog! It's adorable. I just heard you were pregnant...congratulations and yes you are a gorgeous pregnant lady! You look great.

It's crazy...I just noticed from looking at your pictures that we were married the same exact day. Where were you married??

HaverTales said...

You look so cute pregnant! & little! I can't believe how much darker the sand is there...Looks like fun :) I'm excited you're having a girl too!

Amy Jaten said...

You look great Marci!! Keep it up :) Can't wait to have our lidda babies/ 2nd cousins together in eary 2009!!

A girl named Holly... said...

You are SO cute. Congrats. Love and miss you:(