Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whits growing up to fast!

Well, get ready for a really long post. I have just been so busy, or should I say Tired!
Whit loves to talk on the phone, he's just jabbering away.
Whit has always loved the theme song from Two and a half Men. I recorded the song on my phone and he loves to listen to it and sing to it.

This last video are the monkeys at the zoo. They were being so loud, Whit thought the sound was an ambulance.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Man. I guess I haven't looked at you blog in a while. There was a lot that I haven't seen. Love the campig pics! Looked like fun. And Jake looks like a total 'grown-up' in his white coat. You better live in Utah so he can be our dentist. BJ needs a root canal. (for like 3 years now) I bet he still wont get it done by the time Jake is done. Maybe jake can do it! :)
You belly is cute. You're almost done! You'll love having a girl.
Wow... this is long! I guess I miss you.
I hate that this is what Im doing while Myla is napping. I need to get some things done!!!
Talk to you later.

Liz said...

Oh Marci, I miss you when I see your blog... sometimes it's hard to view everyone's blog's because I miss us being able to be together! You look adorable and I can't believe how gib Whit is getting. I bet your getting anxious for baby, I can't wait!