Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More tractors...


Whit could never get enough of tractors. We went to walmart to get a movie from the red box, so while we were looking at movies he got to sit on the tractor. (I usually don't let him because he screams and cries when it's time to get off and I hate to deal with it.) When we first put him on, we put a couple quarters in to make it go and he wanted to get out, he was scared that it was moving. (He used to hate it when he was a little smaller, but I thought he would like it now...Nope.) As soon as it stopped he wanted to get back in and he played in it for probably 10 min. then still threw a fit when it was time to get out, but at least I had Jake there to help this time! He has so much fun. I love how he knew exactly what to do when I told him to drive it.

No comments: