Wednesday, October 22, 2008

White Coat Ceremony

This is the White Coat Ceremony VCU did at the school a few weeks ago. So they are officially in the clinic now (even though they have been all semester).
I went into the school a few weeks ago to have a check-up and get my teeth cleaned. Jake did the whole exam, he did such a good job. I am so proud of him. That was the best visit I have ever had to the dentist. Thanks Jake you're awesome!This is one of the Dr.'s at the school who coated Jake.

This is just my Handsome Dr. He just looks so serious and ready for business with his coat on.

These are all Jake's buddies he goes to school with.

We are so glad to have so many great friends.
All the Wives, don't mind my prego belly.
Here they are thinking about their future!

No comments: