
Whit loved his costume too. He just kept saying "Puunk" all night, and loved to look in the mirror at himself.




This pumpkin patch was so much fun. Whit loved wondering through the field looking at all the pumpkins. Then he got to play in the little area full of corn kernels. The kids just loved it. But of course... Whits favorite part was riding the tractor, their was this miniature tractor just his size that he loved to drive.



We can't forget about carving pumpkins. Whit had so much fun scooping out all the guts with his little shovel.



I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. We sure did!
10 comments:
you all look so cute.
you guys are a cute pumpkin family! i tried to get mike to dress up for halloween but it didn't happen- maybe MAYBE when we have kids :o)
You made those hats? nice work.I am impressed. They looked really cute. That pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun too. I think I would love playing in the corn kernals.
Looks like Halloween was a blast. Cute costumes. I can never get Isaac to dress up. (Okay, I never dress up either, but it would be fun if we did one year!)
Ok that little family picture is just the most adorable thing ever! No way would Austin go for that, but so cute! how is baby in the tummy doing?
so cute marc
Love it...great job on the hats too! Seems you did have a great and eventful Halloween. Whit is a little jabber box huh and I love him in all his hats! The pics are all great! I was just thinking how close it is coming for you and the baby girl. WOW- are you getting excited and anxious? You look great. Jake looks very professional at his white coat ceremony. Congrats to him. We sure miss you all!!
Cute Marc... This makes me miss yu. It would be fun to live by eachother. The kids could play!! Thats cute Whit likes Samantha. I remember my little boyfriend neighbor when I was tiny.
Marc,
You are the cutest, and I am so excited for you and your baby girl! Miss you too.
Marc,
You are the cutest, and I am so excited for you and your baby girl! Miss you too.
Post a Comment