Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How to wear bows...

This is what I found on fashionising.com...
{How to wear bows
Let me say it straight off. Bows may sound all harmless and innocent; but there are dangers with this trend. You could wind up looking like 80s Madonna, a collector of cheap kitsch, or unintentional Goth Lolita. The key here is not to skimp on the bow. They're only good in so far as they're unique and/or high quality. You're also making a statement so make it oversized, luxurious, and fun. Another way to wear it is with a headscarf tied up 1940's working girl style.}



We don't wear them quite like that around here but lately we have been loving bows (at least Taylor and I). Jake thinks they are a little big, just be thankful they're not bigger!
I got together with some friends and had a bow exchange. It is so much fun! We each make a bow and bring supplies for everyone else to make one too and we end up with 12 new bows and know how to make them!





Taylor loves her bows, and she looks so cute in them. But she has to pick out her own bow everyday, if it doesn't match I have to be a little sneaky:)


2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

haha! i love the research you did on bows! they are totally in!!! ;)

Jaci said...

we need some of those around here... do you have instructions for those?