Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. This year I thought it would be fun to paint our pumpkins instead of carving them. I had to paint Minnie Mouse for Taylor since she loves her and I'm sure you can figure out which one is Jake's (the pirate with braces!)


I wanted to dress Taylor up as a Fairy but she wouldn't put the costume on so I had to tell her she was Abby Cadabby from sesame street then she was excited!



Whit wanted to be batman so I made a cape and hood with bat ears, it didn't turn out quite what I was picturing but he loved it anyway.


We had a ward Halloween party & trunk or treat. The kids had fun wearing their costumes and seeing all their friends.




I took the kids to a pumpkin patch with some friends. They had fun picking out their big pumpkins, riding the tractor, climbing on the pumpkins, and I enjoyed watching them trying to find their way through the hay maze!


Their were a bunch of scarecrows and other funny/scary people throughout the pumpkin patch. Taylor was so interested and scared of them but I got her to give this one a hug. And Whit found this hat from one of them and had to put it on.
The pumpkins were almost as big as Taylor!

No comments: