Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun Times


So this is my poor little boy! Notice the picture above... his perfectly rounded teeth, and then the picture below they are a little Jagged :( I was carrying Whit up the stairs to bed and my clumsy self tripped up the stairs and smashed his little teeth. I felt so bad! Atleast they will only be like that for a few years, Right?!
Anyway, on to the fun things...
We got to make a little vacation down to Virginia beach a couple of weeks ago and since it is a 2-3 hour drive we decided to spend the night in a hotel so we could have more beach time. The hotel wasn't too nice but it was right on the beach. We had a blast. It was so great to be able to have some good family time finally! And now that Jake only has clinic in the summer we have been able to spend a lot more time together. The kids and I really enjoy having Daddy home!


I love the look on her face right here! She loved the beach, mostly slept through it all.

Yeah, Swimsuit time!

I got this little pool out to fill up, but I guess they don't even need water. Pillows and blankets are just as good! Whit played in here for so long, but he really wanted Taylor and I to join him. So we all got to play in the pool in the nice air conditoned house. It was perfect!!


4 comments:

Andy said...

Come on dad, can't you fix those?

The Jatens said...

Looks like so much fun. We can't wait to take our kids to the beach this summer. It was fun to see pictures. The kidos are getting so big!

Furniss Family said...

What a darling family :) Looks like you guys had fun! Poor little Whit, he's tough though. Have a great week!

Mother Teresa said...

Great pictures ! Taylor must be a good little baby, look at the back of her head. I remember that Jaci was always so busy looking around that she rubbed the hair off the back of her head too. No worry, it grows back. And though it's sad, Whits cute little teeth will grow back in just fine. AJ fell and chipped his front tooth at about the same age, then the whole thing turned black, then lightened up again. And if Whit's half as tuff as his daddy was, you'll never be able to call him a sissy. Jake had stitches on the top of his head from a hammer, on his forehead, on the top of his nose, under his chin, and under wear? Not to mention his belly. Good thing kids are resilient.