I still haven't really got her to laugh yet, maybe once. Hopefully Jake can help me get her to laugh a little more. She has started to roll over from her tummy to her back though, not everytime yet so it makes her so mad when she can't do it!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"Cute Kids"
These are two cute kids if you ask me!! I must be the Mom. Even though they are so cute it sure is hard to get a good smile out of them together. Maybe somewhere in all these shots their is a smile from them both. I can already tell they love each other so much. Whit is always bringing her toys and just wants to play with her all the time. And Taylor is always watching him. Her eyes are constantly following everywhere Whit goes... which is all over the place.





I still haven't really got her to laugh yet, maybe once. Hopefully Jake can help me get her to laugh a little more. She has started to roll over from her tummy to her back though, not everytime yet so it makes her so mad when she can't do it!
I still haven't really got her to laugh yet, maybe once. Hopefully Jake can help me get her to laugh a little more. She has started to roll over from her tummy to her back though, not everytime yet so it makes her so mad when she can't do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute. I love every picture. Interactions for siblings are so fun! Miles has just started to roll from back to tummy. He is a little behind, but fine by me. We need to get together while the boys have so much time off.
holy smokes she is adorable. where'd she get those cheeks? they look like mine! I can wait to seen you all. when do you think you might come around?
I can't believe how big Taylor is getting! She is adorable! When do I get to squeeze her??
I agree you have VERY cute kids!! And i love her chubby cheeks!!
That Taylor sure has some cute chubba little cheeks!! I love to see pictures of how siblings interact with eachother! They are both so cute!
Post a Comment