Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All about Tay :)




This is one of my favorite stages! Taylor has been so much fun lately. She has started to roll over from her tummy to her back, since she hates being on her tummy she had to figure out how to get out of it. She has also been holding her toes a lot lately too. She had her real first little giggle about a week ago... of course it was Whit that made her laugh, I couldn't no matter how hard I tried but it was so funny, Whit just kept pretending he was eating her legs or her feet. Now she has been doing it a lot more. I love it. She really loves to look at herself in the mirror too. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch (and we have a mirror above our couch) and I could not get her to stop crying so I held her up so she could see herself in the mirror and she immediately stopped and got this big grin on her face! When I brought her back down and she couldn't see herself anymore she started to cry again so I lifted her back up again and she smiled again! I repeated this over and over and everytime was the same thing but I didn't even mind that she was crying because the big grin on her face made up for it.

2 comments:

The Frame Family said...

She is so cute! I love that she has so much hair!!

The Jatens said...

She's so cute! We just love babies with hair.