Saturday, August 23, 2008

About Time!

Okay, Okay
Sorry everyone no pictures still. Our computer is broken so I haven't blogged forever (and I really miss it) I have to do everything at the Library.
Anyways...
I am expecting a Little Girl in January. We are very excited. I will keep you updated as much as possible and hopefully we can get our computer fixed soon so I can add new pictures.
Love you all!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations! Girls are SO much fun. Good luck with the pregnancy.

Amber said...

Congrats! I guess that means all new little girl clothes, which has it's pros and cons! Girls are so fun to shop for though, I'm guessing! Oh this is Buffy and Karlee's friend Amber by the way, don't mean to be so stalkerish!

Karlee Turner said...

I was starting to wonder where you disappeard too...Yay for little girls! I'm so excited for you guys! You have the cutest little fam Marc and I love you all! Maybe by the time you are on your third, I'll be having one of my own and then they can be friends :)

The Frame Family said...

Yay!! How exciting! I have always wanted a little girl...sadly because I mainly love to shop for little girls :)! Well it's good to finally see a post from you!

HaverTales said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're having a little girl now! I like knowing we're prego together :) Whit looks so big...Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

Congrats on a girl. Eli misses Whit. We need to get together soon.