Kaia and Whit playing with the Hose. Kaia taught him how to drink out of the hose. Now he loves it.
Halle and Whit were pretty cute together in their PJ's.
Whit has never seen one of these cars before, but I think he really likes it. He didn't want to get out of it, so his cousins just joined him!


Grandpa loved having Whit around to play with. It was fun to see Whit and his cousin Dresden play together too. Hopefully I can get more fun pictures with all the cousins before the end of our trip.
5 comments:
Whit is getting so big Marci! He's like a little boy now! We are for sure going to get together...probably next week, cause this week is kind of crazy! Can't wait to see you!
I can't believe how big he is getting!! That's so fun that you are in Utah! It looks like you guys are having a great time...and I'm sure you have been running around like crazy while you've been here too :)
Marci,
Your blog is so cute! I can't wait to see you this next week. Sure love you.
Oh I am so glad you found us! Cute Blog! Word travels so fast! Congrats to you guys too! How funny you little cutie, being all hush hush at your moms. I guess we were too. Sheesh.
I miss Whit already, okay... I missed him (& Marci) the day they left! I had to laugh when I saw the 2 car pictures. Grammys is definitely an older model. It's been through a lot of kids and grandkids. It looks like it's time to have grandpa straighten the wheels again. yikes.
Post a Comment