Friday, June 6, 2008

Swimming agian!

Our pool opened up over Memorial weekend so now we have another fun activity to do during the day. Whit loves his little float that he played in last year and of course he has to take his balls to the pool too. In this picture he can see he has three, another little boy at the pool let him play with his for a while.

These are a couple of videos of Whit playing with his ball. In the first one he is yelling "Throw" and in the second one he is yelling "Ball" if you can understand it. But this is probably what he does half the day, except usually there are several more balls scattered down the hall.


3 comments:

Jaci said...

whoa! look how red whits hair looks out in the sun. he is soo cute. I am so glad we get to see you soon. Maybe we can ride down caravan style to st. george together so the little ones can all play together. let me know!

tkayo said...

Cute video Marci! I watched it before I read the caption, and I though he was saying "GOAL!!!" ha ha ha.. Whit looks like he is getting older. We're so excited to see you guys. The water fun at the kids museum looks like lots of fun! And when Whit went straight for the water.... we'll I know exactly what you mean!! :)

Staci Davies said...

I love all the videos you have on here. Your little boy is hilarious. Whatever entertains them right. I love his p.j.s in this one. It makes me want to pick him up and cuddle him. Looks like you're having a fun summer