Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Fun

This is at the Children's Museum again. Now that it is warm outside the have the water turned on in the backyard. I brought Whits swimming suit and a towel with me, but by the time we got outside to play we only had about 15 mins until they closed so I figured I could just keep him away from the water. What was I thinking next time I will make sure I change him first! He ran straight to the water and stayed the whole time. Their is a little stream that runs down the middle and then on the sides there are these fountains that squirt up. Whit was going back and forth from the bucket of sand to the water fountain. By the time we were done he was soaked, but he didn't even care. So I walked him to the car all wet, then dried him off and then put his swimming suit on to ride home in. Seems kind of silly but I guess I learned my lesson.

Whit would fill the cup up with sand and then dump it in the fountain.

4 comments:

Anika said...

Looks like fun! What a cutie!

Joslyn said...

Hey, this is Joslyn from the ward (with summer sales). Anyway, looks like you guys are having fun! I haven't gotten out and done anything in Richmond yet- but from your blog I'm gathering that Maymont and the Children's Museum are fun??? I need all the ideas I can get! It's kinda pathetic I've been here for a 5 or 6 weeks and haven't gotten out!

The Frame Family said...

How fun!! I can't wait until Kohen is that age!

Josh and Lauren said...

Wow Whit's hair is getting darker and thicker- what fun! We hope to be able to see you and Whit when you are down. We leave for Park City on Sat 6/28 for a week. We'll have to see if we can get together at Jaci's maybe or something?? Hopefully we'll talk to you soon- have safe travels!
Love ya, Lauren