Monday, April 14, 2008

Whit loves shoes!

Whit loves to go in my closet and wear my shoes around the house. At first he would put on both shoes, but when he realized he couldn't walk with both shoes on he stopped. Now he will put one shoe on and walk around the house for a while. When he is sick of that shoe, he goes back to the closet to find another. He just cracks me up.



I love his talking. He is starting to talk a lot more now, some of it I can understand. He is getting better at understanding me too, he will actually listen to me and do what I say, sometimes.

12 comments:

Mother Teresa said...

funny boy! and at least he's color conscious. could you please coach him on saying 'grandma', it could work double duty. and I know 2 people who would be VERY excited.

Brody said...

Jake Spendlove, can't believe I found you. Love to hear from ya if you get a chance. You have a beautiful little family.

Send me an email if you get a chance, brodyschade@gmail.com

Josh and Lauren said...

Way cute Marci! Isn't it so fun to see their personalities come out? He is growing up fast! We miss you guys

The Frame Family said...

He is so cute!! I love that he will only put one shoe on so he can still get around!

Sara said...

I played this video for Samantha today and she loved it! Oh and what a darling Easter outfit! Where did you get it? He sure is a cutie!

The Jatens said...

He is so cute! It's been forever since we saw you guys.

Karlee Turner said...

He's growing up so fast! So I miss you and hope that your coming to Utah this summer! I love that picture of you guys on the beach! Adorable! Oh and I have a friend from college coming out there so her husband can go to the same dental school that Jake is at! Her name is Katie Hutchison and she is so great! I absolutely love her and you guys need to be friends out there!

The Sherman's said...

Kids love shoes! Whit is the cutest, it was fun having the swim class with you guys.

Calli Hayman said...

oh my marci!! its been so long and your little guy is so cute! i just wanted to drop a line and say hi since i haven't seen you since Dixie! Tell jake hi and keep in touch!!

Lauren said...

Hey Marci! Our blog went private so send me your e-mail to Laurens_way7@hotmail.com if you want an invite.

Thank you

Karlee Turner said...

So I heard you met my friend Katie this weekend?? How random is that?! I'm so glad...it'll be so good for her to know people out there! How are you by the way??

Mother Teresa said...

I was watching Whit again with his shoe fetish and laughing, and then I remembered that at about this age, Jake use to love to wear his sisters tutu. How do I post THAT picture?