Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cute but Sad Little Boy

Even though Whit was sick and we couldn't take him to church on Easter Sunday I still had to dress him up and take a picture of his new Outfit. (Boys are fun to dress up too, you know!) Isn't he so handsome. He must get it from his dad! I think he looks a lot like Jake right here.

This is my poor with that was just covered in a rash. He wasn't itching, and I don't think it bothered him but it sure looked very sad.

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ah, poor guy. I hope he gets feeling better soon...for both your sake and his.

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angerine said...

awww, sad. He's still cute as can be even with mussed hair and covered in a rash. I can't see Jake in him (other than his nose) he's the spitting image of you, Marz!

Hksedwick said...

He looked so cute in his easter outfit. I think he could be a baby model!

Mother Teresa said...

ohhhhh, poor baby! did you figure out what caused it? a change in laundry soap, or a new food. had he run a high fever, how long did it last? I hope he's better now. I miss him, . . . and you two.

The Allred's said...

Hey Marci! I just saw your comment! sorry I never check my blog, but I will be better I promise. I am so excited to be in touch with you! I can't believe your cute family! How fun! Your little boy is so beautiful! Please e-mail me soon brynallred@yahoo.com. I wanna know more about what you have been up to!