Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday Party




We had a few friends over for some cake and ice cream for Whits birthday. Whit really enjoyed his own cupcake!

5 comments:

Anika said...

I love birthdays. Whit is adorable!

Liz said...

Oh, he is looking like a litte boy and no longer a baby, but he looks so cute with his hair cut. Love the update and new pics!

The Frame Family said...

I can't believe that he is a year old already!! Time flies by so fast! He is so adorable and I love the haircut! Ko has already had 2 of them!

Chelsey said...

Yea! I'm so glad you posted the pics of his birthday. So cute! And I really like his hair cut...even though it makes him look a little bit older. :)

Karlee Turner said...

Yay Marc! It's so good to see more pics of your cute family! I can't believe Whit's one...he's so cute! I miss you guys...when are you coming again? Anytime soon?