Monday, February 4, 2008

Hubby Tag

I've been tagged a couple times now I guess its time I do it.




What is his name? Jake

How long have you been married? It will be 4 years on June 18

How long did you date? Well, we met in Nov. 03', started dating Jan. 04', got engaged in April, and married in June. So I guess only 5 months but totally worth it.

How old his he? 27

Who eats more? We probably eat about the same, but it looks like I eat more because he always finishes before me.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Jake, I glad cause' I can still wear tall shoes.

Who can sing better? Definitely Jake, whenever I sing he turns up the tv or radio

Who is smarter? I would say Jake, he is the one in dental school anyway.

Who does the laundry? Most of the time me, but if Jakes not busy he'll help

Who does the dishes? We both do, but probably me more
Who pays the bills? We both do, I write the checks and he does the bills online usually

Who sleeps in the right side? Jake

Who mows the lawn? What lawn? I wish we had a lawn to mow, actually not really

Who cooks dinner? Me, but Jake helps sometimes. He is really good at grilling too.

Who drives? Jake

Who is more stubborn? Probably Me

Who kissed who first? Jake kissed me.

Who asked who out first? Well, He gave me his number then I had to call him, but he did ask me out first

Who proposed? He did after I already had the temple booked though.

Who has more friends? Its probably pretty even
Who is more sensitive? I would say me!

Who has more siblings? Jake:5, Me:3

Who wears the pants? I think we share them pretty good.

I am so Thankful for Jake. He has been such a good husband and father. I have been so proud of him, he has been spending some much time at school studying and he just tries so hard for our family. Whit absolutely loves him. I think he would rather spend all day with dad than with me. But we both get so excited when he comes home from school. We love you Jake!

I tag: Tera, Heather, Chelsey, and Sara

2 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Hey Marci! I'm so excited that I found your blog on here! Your little boy is so cute! I didn't even know that you had had a baby! Where are you living now? We should get together sometime!
-Becky (bay)

Bekah B. said...

Hey Marci, I am so glad that you found me! your family is beautiful!