Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Dancing





Here we are being totally silly and having lots of fun. This was the funnest dance I have ever been to. I wonder why we didn't just stay at the dances in high school, and why we had to do another activity. It's so much fun to just dance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marci - I saw your blog thru Anika's and I had to say "Hi." It is so good to see you and Jake doing well. The last time I saw you was at Emily's showerand Whit was just a small infant. He is so cute!
Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)
http://natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Oh my goodness. it looks like you had a lot of fun, its nice to get away for an evening huh? There is NO denying that Whit looks just like his dad in that top pic of Jack.

Anika said...

How fun! I would love to go back and go to all the dances again!

The Beckstrands said...

Okay Marci... I don't know how I missed that you live in Virginia... I thought that you still lived here! How long have you been there? When you come in town next we should for sure get together!

Karlee Turner said...

You guys are so cute! That sounds like it was so fun! I highly doubt I could ever get Travis to do that :) Once again Whit's adorable...when's his sibling going to come??

Mother Teresa said...

sibling? are there thoughts of siblings?? how exciting! have I caused a rumor yet? It would be perfectly fine with me if anyone wants to know . . . . or cares what I think. I'm pretty sure Karen wouldn't object either. What ever, it would just be one more person to miss.
BTW, you are both really cute and can't help having cute babies.

Kersten said...

I was blog hopping my friends' blogs and found yours. What a fun blog!