Whit is in Junior Kindergarten this year!
A few days before school started, we went to the "Meet and Greet". Whit was so excited to go to school and meet his teacher. I took these pictures that day because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take him to school on his first day. (I was hoping to be in the hospital with a new baby since she was due on the 31st of Aug.)
I love how big his backpack is:)
Whit had fun going to his school and playing in the classroom for a little while, but when we were leaving he was confused he didn't get to stay and have school. I told him he gets to come back in just a few days.
I was so happy that I got to take Whit to school on his first day, since Kayli didn't come until early the next morning. He had such a big grin on his face.
Before school...
Taylor wanted to be in all the pictures with Whit.
After school...
Jake took Whit to school on his 2nd day. Then the next week after I got home from the hospital Grandma was here to help take Whit to school. For the first few days I was so excited for him to go to school since I knew he was excited but then the next few days it really started to get to me and I was sad that my Little Boy was already big enough to go to school.
His teacher, Mrs. Gordy gives them "Happy Grams" if they are good at school and I love how excited he gets to show me his "Happy Gram".
2 comments:
Cute little guy! I can't believe he is old enough for school, though. Crazy! Glad you got to take him to his first day, though. He looks so happy and excited!
crap, I got all teary when you said your little boy was old enough for school.
sheesh. I am such a boob.
He is so cute.
Love you all and miss you too
Post a Comment