I love her big eyes.

I love her long legs, long toes and long fingers.

This little girl is just so fun and silly...


I was so glad my Mom could come to visit. The kids were so excited to have Grandma here. Thanks Mom for all your help!


(Whit loves to sing "I just can't get enough" around the house, but that's the only part he knows so he sings it over and over. Thus the phrase is always in my head:)
6 comments:
She is so, so sweet. Looks like you have lots of helpers :) Congrats, again!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see how grows. Glad you got some help! And Whit and Taylor looks so sweet with her.
She is so cute! Wish I was there to hold her :) What a darling family, I bet if feels even more complete!
Wow, I'm getting caught up on everyones blog... Congrats on little Kayli. Very cute and love the name!
Kayli is beautiful! I hadn't checked your blog in a while--congrats on being a family of 5!
Kayli is so cute. She does have long legs. Whit and Taylor look like twins. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment