Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So Exciting....

We are excited for...

Taylor to be a Big Sister...
to this Little...

Baby Girl!!


Yay!! We are excited to have another little girl.

And maybe a little scared too...


I'm due August 31

I feel like my belly popped out way faster with this one than the other two. No hiding it anymore.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Thats exciting to have another girl!! :)

Jackie said...

Yay! Another little Taylor. So fun. :)

Amber Blair said...

OH MY HECK!! I seriously just heard the news from my parents tonight and just about died. We're always pregnant together, I swear!! And we're due SO close almost every time. I think it's crazy!! I'm due Sept. 2nd. with another girl also. So crazy and fun!! Congrats to you guys!!

angerine said...

you look great, marc! whit's gonna have his work cut out for him keeping TWO little sisters in line. ha ha. And I LOVE that you said you sometimes think Tay looks like me! She is SO dang adorable. But for some reason my double chin and round cheeks just don't look as cute as hers.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Another girl will be so fun! We're so excited for you!

Christen said...

Marci! Congratulations! It's so fun to have 2 little girls close in age and they are lucky to have Whit for a big brother. Hope you're feeling well ... you are always such a cute and tiny little prego lady! ;)

Rucker Family said...

Congrats! How exciting! You look gorgeous and so tiny! Hope you are feeling well. Good luck with your move and starting ortho.

Dallings said...

I am excited to see another Spendlove shilled. They are so darn cute. So sad it will only be in pictures.

Karlee Turner said...

Oh Congrats Marci!! That's so exciting! You look fabulous my dear! When are you making your way out here next?? I need to see you :)

Furniss Family said...

I am excited for you guys! Your kids are so cute, can't wait to see how cute the 3rd one is :) I am sad I won't be able to meet the new little girl :( Going to miss you guys!

KimlangNhep said...

Congrats! Very exciting!!!