Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy January Birthdays!

Taylor's Birthday was a great way to start the year off! She turned two on January 1st. I can't believe how much she's grown. Her hair is getting so long, she is such a Happy and fun girl :) I am so thankful to have such sweet kids.
The cake didn't turn out quite like I was hoping but Taylor knew it was Elmo and Abby; She was so excited and that's all that matters. We had a fun little birthday party with our family. We got the blow up mattress out and had a movie night and the kids loved playing on the mattress all night.

Whit's 4th Birthday came a few weeks later (which was good because I don't think he could have waited any longer!) He was so excited for his Superhero Party...

He had all of his friends over for fun games and cake.


I decided to make this pinata for him (besides that the water and flour glue you use to make it is really stinky it was pretty easy) Whit even had fun helping me make it.


We had some friends that had a Birthday party at Pump it up. It was a lot of fun, I didn't think the kids would do very much but they loved it.
Happy Birthday Whit and Tay. We love you!

No comments: