Monday, December 21, 2009

What a Princess

Taylor is so much fun to play with. She loves being thrown on the Love Sac, when Daddy stops she starts to cry. It is so cute, when she is having fun doing something she doesn't like to stop. (She is a lot like Whit!) Her little laugh and smile are so precious.



She is growing up so fast. She loves to push this little toy around. She can walk pretty good as long as she has something to hold onto, otherwise she crawls all over.

2 comments:

Furniss Family said...

That is so cute!!! She is getting so big already, how fast time flies by!! Love Whit's tutu.

Andrea said...

Marci! They are total twins!! Oh my goodness! They look so much alike. How fun? And I can see you and Jake in both of them. Cute little family!
I am SO glad you can blog now. I'm glad to have an update on the past several months. Now keep it up! :)
Have a great Christmas! And have fun with your mom. She's so great. We loved having her here last week.