Monday, December 21, 2009

I couldn't resist?!

Whit loves to wear his Spiderman and Incredibles Costumes all the time, but one day I got out of the shower to find Whit in this...



I just couldn't resist telling him to pose for me. Jake couldn't believe I took a picture of Whit "dressing up" but I am pretty sure I have seen a picture of him in a tutu before if only I had it! Like father like son right?!!

4 comments:

Andy said...

Wow, I see a bright future in store for him. I love the concentration and his form is near flawless. Must have learned that from his father.

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

This is truly amazing. Love it.

Mother Teresa said...

I believe that I have that picture, and yes... it's soooo cute. maybe I can scan it and email it to you.

Mother Teresa said...

btw, did you notice that his colors coordinated? he has a real eye for style.