Sunday, September 27, 2009

Taylor's Milestones

Taylor is so much fun. I really love her age right now. She is getting to be very active and so much fun to play with.

July 20- Taylor rolls and scoots just about anywhere she wants to go.

July 24 - Taylor is getting up on her hands and knees now and rocks back and forth.



August 8- Yay, Taylor can sit up. It makes her so happy to be able to sit. I love her pretty smile.


August 19- Learning to crawl.

4 comments:

Mother Teresa said...

such a pretty girl ! I'll bet it does make her happy to be sitting up, now she can see better,

Jaci said...

I cant get over those cheeks.
so cute.
when are you all around to utah again?

Furniss Family said...

Awwww she is so cute and I can't believe how old she is getting, it seems like just yesterday that you were getting ready to have her. Can't believe she is crawling now.

Dallings said...

I love how freely she gives out her smiles, just like her mom!