Wow, where does the time go? We went to the DC Zoo in July with Jake's parents while they were here visiting. It was so much fun to have them! Whit loved the Elephants, but I could not get him to look at me. Whit and Taylor with Grammy and Grandpa!
We had a lot of fun with Grandpa and Grandma at the park. I am sure Whit loved Grandpa playing with him. Uh..Where did the monkey come from?
This is one of my favorite things to watch Whit do because he spins so much and gets so dizzy! Grandpa even spun around with Whit.
oooohh, these make me wish i could jump on a plane and be there tomorrow. if you'd come for Christmas i'd keep the kids and you and Jake could run away for a few days.yes?
2 comments:
Hey Marci!! Your kids are so cute! I hope you and your family are doing good! Bekah
oooohh, these make me wish i could jump on a plane and be there tomorrow. if you'd come for Christmas i'd keep the kids and you and Jake could run away for a few days.yes?
Post a Comment