Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Like Father Like Son

Whit already loves to play golf like Daddy. He is pretty cute when he plays. I wish I could get a longer video, but every time I turn the camera on he just wants to look at the pictures.

3 comments:

Mother Teresa said...

I can't believe how much Whit has grown up! Maybe if you just sat the camera on something and used a remote you could start it when he wasn't paying attention to it. Thanks for putting on these cute videos so that we can watch Whit grow too. How about Taylor, what can she do this week? Do some more, please!

The Jatens said...

How cute. Your kids are getting so old. I'm not even sure we even met any of your kids! Maybe we have, I just can't remember. Hopefully all the Jatens can get together soon. Can you believe that we've lived in Arizona for a year and haven't seen Loa or Allen and Mary Jo? Pathetic, I know.

tkayo said...

Thats funny cause my kids do the exact same thing...