Thursday, April 9, 2009

Outer Banks Spring Break

We were able to go to Outer Banks, NC again for spring break. It was so much fun. I just love the beach even if it is to cold to get in the water. The weather was actually pretty nice. For the first half of the week it was in the 70's and sunny. Perfect for playing on the beach and digging in the sand, which is Jake and Whits favorite thing together. I think this is absolutely the cutesst smile I have ever seen Whit do! He must really love the Beach.



Whit had so much fun playing in this pond of water left from the tide, in the middle it went up to about his knees so he just kept running back and forth.
Yes... Even a few of us dared to run in/run out of the freezing cold water.
We also had a blast playing guitar hero "Rock Band" Jake did a great job singing!
And of course Whit had so much fun with all his friends for a whole week.
Taylor was such a trooper on the beach. I have this little travel bed that she just slept in most of the time.




4 comments:

Mother Teresa said...

Not only does he seem to love the beach, but having his daddy close all day must seem a special treat. Probably for the daddy too.I love the sweet picture of Jake and Taylor, such a pretty family. and NO! I'm not bias.

Liz said...

Oh my kids LOVE the beach! It looks like fun. Taylor look so beautiful in her blessing dress. I miss you and wish I could hold taylor! Any plans to go to Utah this summer?

Jaci said...

THIS IS SO GREAT! THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS SO UPDATED. YOU ARE SO GOOD!
I WISH WE COULD SEE YOU SOON.
LOVE YOU GUYS!

tkayo said...

Looks like lots of fun! Cute pics too, we miss you guys. :)