I love Tay's sweet smile! She is starting to coo and smile a lot. But I can't get her to laugh like Whit did. I guess we need Grandpa to come make her laugh, he was always the one to get Whit to laugh so cute.
Yea your internet is finally working!!! I bet you are just loving having it back in your life again.. although I bet you got a lot more done without it!! I hope your kids are getting better- Samantha misses her buddy Whit:)
4 comments:
I can't believe our baby girls are 3 months old already, so crazy how fast time flies! She looks like a cute little chunker like Mayelyn is!
Yea your internet is finally working!!! I bet you are just loving having it back in your life again.. although I bet you got a lot more done without it!! I hope your kids are getting better- Samantha misses her buddy Whit:)
She is so cute. I love this stage of cute cooing and smiling. Oh, and I love her shirt. We need to get together. Maybe after this CRAZY month!
I wish grandpa could come make her laugh too, but only if he brought grammy with him! she is so darling - and growing too fast.
Post a Comment