Monday, May 19, 2008

DC Temple trip

Yeah! We were finally able to make another trip up to the DC temple while Jake had a week of school off. The temple up there is so beautiful.
We forgot to take our family pictures before we changed, but I guess this works just as good.


These are some of Whits friends that got to come with us. We take turns babysitting each others kids while we go in the temple, its kind of crazy but it works out good. The kids were just loving playing outside the whole time though.

8 comments:

tkayo said...

Looks like a beautiful temple! Can't wait to see you guys...:)

Mother Teresa said...

holy cow, look how grown up Whit looks! really cute pictures! but what i also need is for you to email me the picture of you 3 at the beach so i can print it ( i tried and it's all grainy- ratz). anyways, i printed one for g-ma Adams and me and they don't look so hot.

angerine said...

yay for lots of new posts/pictures! I'm glad Jake finally got some time off so you could take a break and have some fun. Tye and I finally get a vacation next week!! Yeehaw!!

Whit is getting so big!

Lauren said...

Wow...yeah I love the DC temple. It sure reminds you of how much we take for granted out west with so many temple close huh? That is so great you got to enjoy time with Jake and your family and at such a great place! Whit sure does look grown-up. But then again... still so baby too! Cute dude. Enjoy the rest of the time Jake has off!

Jaci said...

I love the DC temple as well, I loved to look at the reflecting pool and walk through the park that is just below the temple site...boy, does that take me back....
It is so beautiful!
When are you coming to utah, by the way?
let us know so we can get together with you, either at the spendlove's or marcis family's ok?!

Jaci said...

ps jake, i hate your buzz. hardy har harr
but i still love you

Liz said...

So pretty. Hey, you do what you gotta do when you need to get something done without kids and you don't have family around. You rely a lot of friends. So we will both be in Utah soon, I can't for all of us to get together!

The Frame Family said...

The D.C. temple is one of my favorites!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time!