Jake really didn't want me to give Whit another haircut, so I waited until he left for school and did it myself. I must say Jake did do a lot better job the first time, but it still looks better than it did. It was just so long and in his eyes. Jake thinks I gave him the "Pumpkin Pie" haircut from dumb & dumber though.





This picture I thought was so cute, I was cleaning up Whits hair so he had to copy me.
1 comment:
Marci! Hey, I found your blog through Lindsay's. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. Your little boy is such a stud! I can't believe you've already had to cut his hair. My oldest will be 3 in november and is yet to have her first cut. Crazy! Send your e-mail to staci_davies126@yahoo.com and I'll invite you in if you'd like to stay in touch. Good to see you guys are happy and doing good :)
Post a Comment