Thursday, May 8, 2008

Children's Museum

We have a pass to the Children's Museum that is in downtown Richmond. There is a little kiddie area for kids under 3 that Whit loves to play in. After he gets bored with that we go out and play in the water and the bone sand box. Their is also this tree there to pick apples, Whit really likes that too, but he is to short for it I have to hold him up to reach them.








9 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Cute pics Marc! Whit is looking SO old! He's too cute! Yay, I'm excited your coming in June..it'll be so good to see you! Things here with me are good! Nothing really new, but I can't complain cause I'm happY!

Mother Teresa said...

Whit is changing and growing up too fast! 6 months is a long time to go without seeing you guys. I can hardly wait to see Whit play with Dresden and Halle. The 2nd & 3rd pictures below (hair cut) really remind me of Jake. Hurry home.

Liz said...

Marc, I love all the new updates and pic of the fam. When will you be in Utah exactly, MAYBE we will be there the same time... that would be a miracle if we could actutally all get together. Whit is adorable!

Katie said...

That looks like a fun place for kids. Whit is a cutie! We can't wait to move out there. We did sign a contract at the Chelsea. Did you decide if you are moving there? That would be fun!

tkayo said...

Cute Boy!!! Excited to see you guys. Thanks for the sweet card, too. Hey, that museum looks like fun, can you take us there if we come out to visit you? That is a big IF.... :) Take care of that cutie, and tell Jake hi too!

Andrea said...

Marci! Where do you get such cute back grounds? I love yours!! But dont worry, i wont steal it.

The Allred's said...

He is so stinkin cute! He looks like he had a blast! Check out my blog when you get a chance. I am planning a 6 year reunion since we didn't get a 5 year. Hope you can make it!

Tara said...

Hey Marcy it has been too freaking long, how have you been? You have such a cute family!

Robert and Lindsay said...

Hey Marci- way cute blog.. your little boy is so dang cute! it sounds like you love virgina!sarah love it there. we are excited for new york ... if you every come to NYC you have a place to stay! the staples just love your family!