

He is just my little monkey that loves jumpin' on the bed.


There is this little spot at the end of my kitchen just under the window that he has made his favorite little spot to sit I guess. He took his milk and baggy of snacks over and just sat there for about 15 minutes. It was so cute. I love it when He does things like that.
4 comments:
What a cutie! Looks like you guys had a great time in the Outer Banks, what a fun trip!
He is so cute! I love how he sits in his own little corner in the kitchen...too cute!
Marci- I sent you an invite to our blog. Let me know if you didn't get it!
Marci,
I love to see updated pic's, I hate that we are SO far away and might be for a long time! Whit is getting so big and so dang cute! love ya!
Post a Comment