Friday, March 7, 2008

Climbing Rocks!


Well, here I am rock climbing for the 1st time ever. Some friends invited me to go and it was so much fun. It was great to get out for a night and doing something different. I loved it. Some of these climbs were pretty hard. I even climbed up the free standing ladder, of course I was already worn out from climbing but it was pretty fun.


8 comments:

cami said...

Hey Marci, climbing was so fun. And you did so great. Is it alright if I add you to my list?

Chelsey said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I was sad that I couldn't go...
I'll definitely have to try to make the next one that Mindilynn is planning.

The Frame Family said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go rock climbing! It looks pretty tough!

Liz said...

Looks like fun. Its nice to get away for a while huh? All moms need a little break.

Lauren said...

Thats so fun! In another life I use go climbing. You have inspired me!

Lauren

Anika said...

Fun! Hey Marci- Can you leave a comment on my blog with your email address? I am going private and want to invite you! Thanks so much!

angerine said...

I can't believe you're from Utah, surrounded by amazing rock climbing and the first time you ever went was an indoor gym in Virginia!! Jake you loser! Get with the program and take your wife climbing "for real"! :)

Sara said...

Cute pics- that looks way fun! I am not sure if you have decided on what to do for a car seat yet- but my friend is carseat shopping too right nwo and she posted something on her blog. She asked people for recommendations that are affordable, if you want to check it out her name on my blog is Brandon and Rachel. Good Luck!