Whit was so excited about his new skateboard for his Birthday. He got to test it out inside for a few days first.
I let the boys make their own pinatas for his birthday party and then they got to bust them open.
We went to the Fire station for a playgroup. The kids had fun sitting in the firetruck and trying on the gear.
I was expecting a lot more of
this snow for the winter but fortunately we had a pretty mild winter in Milwaukee this year. Whit loved all the snow we got though. It is much more fun when your prepared for it:)
Taylor liked it for a minute then was ready to go back in. I love how snuggly Kayli is in her cute snowsuit.

I love this cute girl. I just can't get enough of her.

We had a fun Valentine's Day with these silly kids.







No comments:
Post a Comment