Friday, February 17, 2012

November...

We went to the zoo.  The kids had fun watching all the animals and running around.
My little Kayli girl is starting to smile some more.
These two kids are so funny.  They are playing a lot better together lately.  (I think Whit is supposed to be the Rockstar and Taylor is his biggest Fan:)  I love her in my boots, I just wish we didn't have hard wood floors.

I love these girls!

Kayli's Baby Blessing
Kayli was Blessed on November 20th.  It was a great day.
My Mom made her beautiful dress.  She did a great job.  Thank you Mom, I love it!  She looked so sweet in her long flowing gown.



Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was our first Thanksgiving with our little family.  It was nice to relax, spend the day together and eat yummy food.
Thanksgiving morning when I woke up I could hear Whit and Tay getting into something.  When we came downstairs,  we found Whit with the Christmas tree out of the box that he had pulled up from the basement.  He had been so excited to to put up the Christmas tree, he didn't want to wait one more day.  The kids had fun helping me put up the tree and all the Christmas decorations.
This was one Sunday after church the kids were having fun playing on the couch while I was trying to take some pictures. (... and Whit did not wear those clothes to church, he just comes home and changes before I can tell him to wait for a few minutes.)

1 comment:

Hksedwick said...

We missed doing Thanksgiving with you guys this year.