It has been hard to move away from so many good friends but our ward here is great. We are looking forward to our new adventure and whatever that brings:)
Friday, July 29, 2011
Home for the Next 2 Years
Looking for a place to live without being able to come here and see was definitely hard. We moved into a 3 bedroom duplex. It is nice to have a house that is a little bigger than before and I will actually be able to have a nursery (maybe one of these days I can decorate it). Whit and Taylor are sharing a room, but they actually prefer to share and they can finally go to sleep now at the same time. The kitchen is a little small but we have a big dining room that I am enjoying. In the basement we have big storage and laundry room (that hopefully won't flood anymore from the rain storms, but everyone tells me that's Wisconsin!) and also a toy room that is nice to just throw all the toys downstairs so I don't have to see the mess. I am loving having a full size washer and dryer, I can actually do my laundry in one day and it only takes one cycle for my clothes to dry (thats one thing that I don't miss about chelsea square!)
It has been hard to move away from so many good friends but our ward here is great. We are looking forward to our new adventure and whatever that brings:)



It has been hard to move away from so many good friends but our ward here is great. We are looking forward to our new adventure and whatever that brings:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
your place looks great Marci! Nice and Spacious! We sure miss you!
Looks great Marci. I'm so glad this place worked out and that you will be able to enjoy it for the next 2 years :) You've decorated it cute :) Hope you guys are doing great and enjoying your new home :) Sure miss you guys too. Take care and hope you are feeling good, the baby is getting close to being here :) Yahoo!
Nice find! Looks like a great place! Have fun with your next adventure and congrats! Jon saw Jake at GORP and said that you are expecting. Fun news!
Looks like a great place! So glad to hear you are liking your area/ward! We sure miss you guys here!!!!
oh sweet! i'm glad your posted pics of your new casa- it's fun/ sad to see. we seriously miss you guys like CRAZY!!!! boo!:( but glad to see you are doing well- tommy is off this week but i'll call ya next week to catch up!
Glad you posted pics. I like having an image of where you are.
I MISS you! Hope the next few years fly by! And who knows, maybe we'll end up near you next summer. That'd be cool :)
Good luck next week if you're induced!
Happy delivery and recovery!! :)
This makes it official. I am glad you have the extra space and a nursery. I am excited for your new baby to arrive. I will be thinking about you.
Post a Comment