Happy Birthday Whit! He was so excited for his Mickey mouse birthday, but sad that he didn't get to share it with his friends. He was sick so we didn't do much except for laying around all day and eat yummy cake.
Marci, I love that cake! So cute! I'm sorry Whit was sick! Eli has been sick on his birthday before, it really stinks! I like the candles too. Happy Birthday Whit!
You've done several posts since I looked at your blog last! :) I cant believe Taylor is 1. And Whit is 3!!! What? Thats gone by so fast! I was looking at Taylors announcement today. She looks SO different from when she was a newborn. Yeah, I think Myla is getting ready for potty training. She sits on the potty a lot. And goes sometimes... and sometimes doesn't. I was set to get her trained one day... and after who knows how many dirty panties she went through (always when I was nursing) I gave up and put on a diaper. I guess I'm not ready to potty train yet! I miss you guys! Your mom said you're coming in May. I dont know if we'll be here..? If we stay then I'd be a single mom for 3-4 weeks. I think we may be in CA by the time you get here. Dang it!
Happy Birthday Whit! Sorry to hear he was sick on his birthday..that just doesn't seem right! Marci, how in the world do you make such awesome cakes?? You've got talent.. I need to learn a thing or two from you!
I made Taylor's cake just from a picture of a Cake I found online, Ashley Poole helped me with Whit's...I cared more what his looked like but they were both actually pretty easy!
8 comments:
That cake is freaking awesome!
Happy big 3, Whit. :)
Marci, I love that cake! So cute! I'm sorry Whit was sick! Eli has been sick on his birthday before, it really stinks! I like the candles too. Happy Birthday Whit!
I love the cake too! You are amazing! Happy Birthday Buddy!
You've done several posts since I looked at your blog last! :)
I cant believe Taylor is 1. And Whit is 3!!! What? Thats gone by so fast!
I was looking at Taylors announcement today. She looks SO different from when she was a newborn.
Yeah, I think Myla is getting ready for potty training. She sits on the potty a lot. And goes sometimes... and sometimes doesn't. I was set to get her trained one day... and after who knows how many dirty panties she went through (always when I was nursing) I gave up and put on a diaper. I guess I'm not ready to potty train yet!
I miss you guys!
Your mom said you're coming in May. I dont know if we'll be here..? If we stay then I'd be a single mom for 3-4 weeks. I think we may be in CA by the time you get here. Dang it!
Happy Birthday Whit! Sorry to hear he was sick on his birthday..that just doesn't seem right! Marci, how in the world do you make such awesome cakes?? You've got talent.. I need to learn a thing or two from you!
Did you make those cakes? THey are so good! I sure got a kick of Taylor toddling around at church yesterday, she is adorable!
I made Taylor's cake just from a picture of a Cake I found online, Ashley Poole helped me with Whit's...I cared more what his looked like but they were both actually pretty easy!
Love your kids!
Post a Comment