
These are some of my favorite pictures from Tay's 1st year. She is such a blessing and Joy to our Family.

I can't believe Taylor is 1 already it seems like I just barely had her. I also can't really remember what is was like without her. It was such a great year and Taylor makes everyday so much better. She is my little sweetheart. We love you Tay!
9 comments:
Glad we found your blog. Your little family is so cute!
i can't believe she's already one! i mostly love that she has had almost the same amount of hair from day 1, so cute!
she is adorable! Did you make the cake? it's really cute too!
She is VERY cute! And how do you make all these cute collages? I wanna know how :o)
Seriously? I can't believe she is already one! She's too cute.
I can't wait til summer I can't wait til summer I can't wait til summer I can't wait til summer !
What a cutie! Happy birthday.
Oh she is so cute!!! I love her cake- you are such a pro! Whit has some sweet moves too!
Such a cute blog and cute little kiddos! :)
Post a Comment