Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My cute kids

Jake built this fort with Whit the other night and Whit loved it. It was like his own little tent, but he had a hard time keeping the bat in place he just wanted to hold it.

Taylor's first sunday at church

Whit loves to hold Taylor, especially in Mommy's chair!

I love this sweet smile.


She is getting big so fast, I can't believe it has already been 2 months. She is starting to smile a lot and coo at me when I talk o her now. Hopefully I can get it on camera soon.

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Ohhh...Whit is such a great older brother. Taylor looks so cute for her first day of church. Soon she'll be creating forts with Whit. Berlyn and Dres love to create forts and play 'make believe' all day long. They would have a blast to all play together. Plus I'm so impressed with Whit's singing and ABC's- what a smart boy! love and miss you guys

A girl named Holly... said...

marci, you are so cute. I love that you named her Taylor...love it. You're kids are beautiful and SO ARE YOU.

Hope you had a great birthday.

Loves, Holly

Bekah B. said...

So dang cute!! I didn't know that Jude and Taylor are only 6 days apart! So cute! They should play together...Jude does not have that much HAIR!! Your kids are adorable!!

Bekah B. said...

Never mind..It is late and I am a mom..That is my excuse...I saw the pic of whit and his birthday...NEVERMIND, just forget it!! LOL

Liz said...

Oh, so two chillins is really getting underway, huh! I bet you have so much fun with the both of them and they are adorable! Just wait until Taylor is mobile and Whit talks back... it's an adventure! Love ya, miss you!

The Buckwalter Four said...

Okay, so I haven't been blog surfin' in FOREVER ... and I agree - your kiddos are adorable! So glad I stopped by to see the cute pictures! =)

Andrea said...

I cant wait to meet her! :) Im so excited for the summer. I'll be out there May 5th. You can come any time you want!! And stay over night to make it worth the drive.
I think we'll come visit in June sometime.
Is there anywhere cool half way between the 2? Somewhere we could meet for a saturday or something?
I'm trying to convince Tera and your mom to come visit! We'll see. It would be FUN!!

Dallings said...

Taylor is an angel baby. It was fun to play with you all at outer banks. Okay you wont believe this, but for my home preschool I typed in the "letter s" on msn and a image of an s in a toilet came up. Gross, I hope it wasn't you Jake!

The Jatens said...

Those are really cute pictures. Hopefully we will get to meet her some day. . .