Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's Date Night!

It took a lot of convincing but I finally talked him into going to the dance again this year. Jake's Dental school did a Winter Ball that was the day before Valentine's. It was so much fun, I just love dancing with my Hubby. He is so much fun. Thanks Sweetheart for taking me, I love you!
I even survived without my little kiddies for a few hours.

There was a casino room that we spent much of our time (teaching me how to play texas hold 'em) At the end you turn your chips in for raffle tickets... too bad we didn't win anything cause Jake won lots of chips.

8 comments:

Aly said...

I am glad you found someone to watch your kids for you. It looks like you all had so much fun! Maybe next year I can talk Nate into it too.

Mother Teresa said...

Marcs, what's the watch count down to? guess I don't get it. I glad Jake took you dancing, he's a good boy. Looks like you had lots of fun, wish I was the one tending your little ones.

Lindsay said...

So fun! Next year I will try again to talk Andy into going. He found out there is gambling there, so he is all for it now. Spring break is less then two weeks away! I can't wait!

Jake*Marci said...

The watch count is for the monument ave. 10k that I am running next month. I thought I better put it on here to motivate me.

Josh and Lauren said...

Looks like a fun night out! Marc you look so great! I love the pics of you and Taylor. WOW...you think she resembles her mommy?? :)

Amber Blair said...

Dancing with husbands never gets old. I think Taylor looks like you a lot, but I can still see Jake some too.

Sara said...

Oh what are we going to do with that hubby of yours?! He puts up such a stink about going and then once we get him there he is out of control having way too much fun!!! Glad you guys came- it was super fun once again!

The Beckstrands said...

Hey Marci! I was just looking through all your pictures of your sweet little daughter! She is SO gorgeous!!! You have such a cute little family!