He likes to copy everything I do lately. Every time I change Taylor's diaper he gets his bear or monkey and acts like he is changing its diaper. Whit says, "I'm changin' bear diaper" and he gets out the desitin too because it makes it "better".

Then he has me wrap up his monkey in his blanket so he can hold it when I hold Taylor. He is getting to be little better and softer with her.

I made a Monster Truck Birthday cake that Whit loved, mostly just eating it.


Whit was really excited to wake up in the morning and have a bunch of presents to open. I don't think he quite understands it was his birthday, but it was like Christmas all over again and he loved it.

I was trying to teach him to hold up two fingers and say "I'm Two" but instead he will old up all five fingers and say "I'm Two!" It is so cute when he does it, I guess I should get a video of him doing it.
We love you Whit, Happy 2nd Birthday!
2 comments:
that cake is so cute.
I miss you guys being around.
happy birthday to whit!
Your cake is sooo cute Marci. I especially love the MUD tires, my favorite ! Whit is growing up so fast, I really miss him. well, and you and Jake too.
We're pretty busy right now getting AJ ready for his mission. Wish you all could be here.
Post a Comment