Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do we look alike?

I thought I would let you decide if Taylor looks like me. The bottom three pictures are of me when I was a baby.


5 comments:

Tara said...

yes she could be you, as a baby! TWINS 24years apart!

Andrea said...

Total twins! So cute.
I am SO SO SO EXCITED for the summer. We have to plan a few trips to see each other. Come to the beach and stay over night. (with or without Jake -But with if you can!) Are his summers more flexible? You could come twice. And Im inviting us to come stay with YOU! :) We want to go to DC. Want to come? We could come on a Saturday to Richmond and all go to DC on a Sunday. Then Bj and I could drive home early Mon. Oh, Im so excited. Maybe your mom will come see us now that we'll be by you!! (We've never been reason enough to visit for the summer.) The only one who comes to visit is my mom. In 5 yrs. That IT! :) Only her. Im hoping more people will come the summer. Flights are $96 one-way. SO cheap!

angerine said...

Yep, her baby pictures look just like you! Although I don't think YOU look like you...I would have never guessed those were pictures of you as a baby! :)

Calli Hayman said...

Yes! Totally! Cute little things.... :o)

Jaci said...

ooooh so cute. she does look like you!