Monday, February 9, 2009

1 month old

This first month has already gone by so fast. I am starting to feel better and Taylor just keeps getting cuter.
Oh ya, I don't comb Taylor's hair up like this either. She has Jake's beautiful cowlick and it sticks straight up like this totally naturally, but I love it.


2 comments:

Aly said...

Her hair is way too cute. I love how it sticks up. So many mom's gel their babies' hair to get it that way! I can't believe it has already been a month either. How fun!

Furniss Family said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so cute. She is getting so big already and I love the hair, absolutely darling!! Take care I's sure you have your hands full right now, give me a call if you ever want nap :) I remember too much how ife with sleepness nights go :)